background

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Crazy how you can suddenly miss so many days.
Well last night I emailed a couple missionaries. It's so good to hear from them! I emailed Brock Johnson and Landen Broadhead, and I heard back from both of them. 
Today I officially did my own ponytail. Mom and Dad were ecstatic. I was too. I mean I had worked on it for a while but I officially did it by myself like to go out in public. Scary right? My mom was taking me to therapy and she finally noticed I did my own hair when I was already in the car.
We also had a piano recital tonight. It was our Christmas recital, I played Ding, Dong Merrily on high. I think I did pretty well considering my left hand is learning all over again. After we got home Mom and Dad went to a Christmas party. The kids went to Yogurtland and I waited for jake to get off work. Mom and Dad came home and I went with Dad to Yogurtland because jake got off work late.
Mom said something about a mission tonight and I said I wasn't sure if I was going to go. She stat

No comments:

Post a Comment