My appearance. I'm short. I have thick golden brown hair that is a pain to keep presentable. I have blue eyes, and wear colored contacts for fun. I wear occasionally wear hipster glasses, because as mainstream as they are, I love them. My hair and my eyes are probably the physical features about myself that I take the most pride in.
I'm kind of a nerd. Okay I am one. I even have a shirt that says "We are nerds" if that isn't nerdy enough. But I embrace it. I love learning. As much as I say I hate school, I probably love it more than most people. If I could learn without the stress of homework and tests, I'd probably be a genius by now. It is the best feeling to learn more and more about the beautiful world we live in.
I will take on challenges. I am currently in a program where I am taking college classes for college credit. It is a program that I started as a sophomore, and it goes till I am a senior. By the time I graduate, if I survive it, I will have my associates degree. HOW EXCITING RIGHT. It has been the biggest challenge, but I couldn't be prouder of how far I've come.
I'm a people pleaser. I hate making anyone unhappy, which I suppose is a good and bad thing. Often I make others happy at the expense of my own happiness. I'm okay with it though because I love happy people.
I'm indecisive. I have the hardest time making a decision. One of the things that's been a struggle for me is to just make a decision and go with it. Honestly I will weigh out the pros and cons for days before I make a decision. I never do anything on impulse.
I'm a Mormon. I'm a typical Mormon Girl. I know it, I live it, I love it. My whole life is centered around my religion. I can't imagine my life without it. It gives me direction and a purpose, plus it answers my questions about who I am, where I came from, and where I'm going. It all just MAKES SENSE. I know it's true!
I have a passion for the piano. I love being able to sit down and play all the keys to create a beautiful harmony of notes. I play for my church choir too, if that isn't stressful enough. All in all though, I absolutely love it. There have been so many times I wanted to quit lessons, but I'm SO happy I didn't. It's a lifelong talent I'm glad I have.
I love exercise. Okay but seriously though, exercise is so great. Yeah, maybe sometimes I wanna die on spot during a workout. Despite that, the feeling after I finish a workout is one of my favorites by far. Plus exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't. (Legally blonde reference. Confession: I've only seen that movie like twice in my entire life. Oops.)
I love food. Yep. I really do. It's probably a good thing I like exercise too then because otherwise that would not balance out so well. Guys, food is so great.
I like to meet new people. Yes, sometimes I'm beyond awkward (k all the time) but meeting new people is fun to me!
I laugh. A lot. And loudly too, so I've been told. I love to laugh though. It is probably one of my most favorite things in this whole entire world. Hear a stupid joke? I laugh. Get embarrassed in front of everyone? I laugh. Stressing myself out till I can barely take it anymore? I cry. (GOT YA), and then laugh at how crazy I am. Laughing is my medicine. I don't need anything anything else to make me feel better. Unless I'm like seriously sick...then yes I want some medicine, but that's beside the point. Laughing works. You all should try it.
Well I'm no where near perfect. I make mistakes. I'm trying everyday to be the best that I can be.
That's me.
Love,
Kenz
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment