It's Friday, which really means nothing to me because I don't go to school. I hope to have some type of social life tonight. Wish me luck.
Yesterday turned out to be an okay day. I got a paper signed for our lawyer to provide information for him. I also got my license plates for the new car I'm driving. It's a white 2012 Ford Focus. It's beautiful, I love it. I also helped my brother shop for his eagle project. He is filling stockings for the Children's Justice Center. It's a great project and he's received so many donations. It's cool to see how giving people are.
We also went to Taco Bell last night. Dad loves it, Mom hates it. I love it as well. I was going to go to lunch with Dad but he got busy at work, so that was to make up for lunch. It's funny because Mom will make faces at whatever we're eating.
Therapy also went well yesterday. I got to play soccer. It was basically practicing dribbling while I was in the harness for safety. It was fun, reminds me of how much I miss playing soccer.:(
I got asked on two different dates. The first one I got asked on is next Tuesday. It's to go see the Forgotten Carols. Anthony Holt asked me. We're not like super good friends but we do go to school together. The second one is tomorrow night. Naythan Bell asked me to that one. I know him through Success Academy. He said we would be going to Pine Valley to decorate a Christmas tree. I'm not for sure about that one but I'll probably end up going.
Today I went to go workout first at the Summit. I didn't feel as strong today but that's okay. I am dying to run and jump, SO BAD. Just gotta be patient and keep working at it.
Tonight I am going to help Garrett assemble his stockings. I'm excited to help do this service. I think it will be really good, a chance to give back.
No comments:
Post a Comment